Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our Family



Posted by Picasa




"Let us open wide the windows of our hearts, that each family member may feel welcome and 'at home.' Let us open also the doors of our very souls, that the dear Christ may enter. Remember His promise: 'Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him' (Revelation 3:20)." President Thomas S. Monson



I am so grateful for the family I have and the experiences we are having together in Mexico. I know that I personally could not be part of this adventure without them. I'm so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the opportunity we have to attend Church here in Cardenas. We have found an amazing Church family whom I already love with all my heart. We have seen miracles in this part of Zion. I'm grateful for the importance of family to these people. They do everything together and love each other so much. Their testimony is humble and yet so powerful. Their love for the Savior is unreal and there is a special spirit around them. I know that our lives will be blessed as we continue to place families first and as we include the Savior Jesus Christ as our partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment